Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)
Southampton Assessment and Study Services provide needs assessments for students eligible for the Disabled Students Allowance.
If you have applied for Disabled Students Allowance and been told to arrange a DSA study needs assessment, please contact us to arrange an appointment at at our centres in Southampton, Bournemouth, Chichester, Bognor Regis or Winchester.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our enquiry form
- Phone: 07837 553841 or 0845 070 6941 (phones will be answered between 8.30am and 6pm, Monday to Friday)
- Text: 07837 553841
- Fax: 023 8020 2648
- Post: SASS, Unity 12, 9-19 Rose Rd, Southampton SO14 6TE
We currently have waiting times for appointments of between three and seven working days: please email or phone us for details of the next available appointments
We can offer appointments in the following locations Monday to Friday 9am-4pm (evenings and Saturdays are possible – please enquire)
- Southampton - Unity 12, Rose Rd, Southampton SO14 6TE
- Bournemouth - Platinum Business Centre (formerly Kingshott), Hinton Rd, Bournemouth BH1 2EF
- Chichester - OfficeFlex, 1 Old Market Ave, Chichester PO19 1SP
- Bognor Regis - Business Incubation Centre, Bognor Regis Campus of University of Chichester PO21 1HR
- Winchester - Unit 45 at the Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 0LD
The cost of your assessment of need is paid from the General Allowance of your DSA . Southampton Assessment and Study Services Ltd will send an invoice directly to your DSA funding body after your assessment report been completed. You will not personally be asked to make any payment for your assessment of need.
Waiting times for appointments and issue of needs assessment reports are available on the DSA-QAG website.